Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weekly weigh-in

I've been slacking! I thought I was only behind a week. But apparently it was worse than that!

I've still been trying to work out 5 days a week. But this week decided to change it up. I asked my sister for Ripped in 30 and am excited to shake things up a bit. I thought it would be good for toning, but wasn't really sure about the overall workout. So yesterday when I started my plan was to do day 1 of R in 30 and then go for a 3-5 mi run. Let me tell you. That did NOT happen! I finished the DVD and I was covered in sweat and panting and my legs were even a little shaky.

That thing was intense! Then I woke up this morning and I can hardly even walk! I cannot get over how sore I am. I feel bad now for thinking it wasn't going to be that great of a workout! I'm pretty excited about this. I took before pics and I'll take afters at the end of the 30 days. I'm excited to see the results! Not sure if I'll post the pics or not as I'm in a two-piece. But I'm glad to have them for me!

I'm still counting calories with MyFitnessPal and still loving it. It's so easy and convenient! I'd really love to continue dropping around 2 lbs a week until I hit goal. My goal right now is 13 lbs away. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep my goal or lower it. I guess we will see how I feel when I get there. I just want to feel happy and comfortable in my own skin. There's no magic # to reach that. So I'll just have to wait and see!

My starting weight - 161.8, Last week - 151.8, This week - 148

I'm still not losing as quickly as I'd like. But it's consistent and I haven't sacrificed my milk supply at all. So I guess I'm ok with it. This weeks weigh-in is in just 3 days and I'm hoping I'll see 146!

No comments:

Post a Comment