Friday, February 3, 2012

Weekly weigh-in 5

What a strange week! I didn't cheat (but was drinking soda and counting it into my points). I started feeling thinner, looking better in my clothes, and just all around seeming a bit skinnier. I was excited! I'm making progress! But...not so much.

I started 161.8. Last week - 155.2. This week - 155.2 BOO

I didn't do great at working out. I only got in three days of real cardio. I really think I am just one of those people that does not lose well unless they are working out! : /

A fun tip and something I enjoyed this week was....Every time I had a few spare minutes (which you know, with a toddler and a newborn happens all the time ;) ) instead of getting on facebook for a minute or cleaning up I dropped to the floor and would do sit-ups or push-ups or planks or triceps dips. Obviously this isn't going to help me lose weight. But a big part of my weight loss is needing to tone up! So I'm hoping this will help and wondering if this is why I was feeling a bit better in my clothes??

Goals for next week - give up soda, cardio 5 days, as much strength training as I can fit in, lose 2 lbs. I have to get out of this 155 rut. I sat at this weight for a few years and I don't like it! Next week, we are moving on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment