Thursday, January 19, 2012

Weekly weigh-in 3

This week was hard!! The hubs was gone for 4 days and I was kind of having a pity party for myself b/c I was home with the toddler and reflux baby. I ate kinda poorly (I never use my extra weeklies!!) and didn't have the time or energy to work out much. That single mom stuff is not for me apparently! :) So, needless to say, I've been dreading weigh-in this week!!

The most helpful thing for me this week was watching The Biggest Loser! It always makes me wanna go work out!! Also, the sugar free Jello pudding cups are only 1 point and really help curb my chocolate needs!! :) What were your tips/tricks this week??


Now for weigh-in time! I started 161.8. Last week - 158.2. This week - 156.2! I couldn't believe it! 2 lbs!! I'm pretty stoked!! Just 21 more to goal. Which is a lot...but I feel like it's starting to go more quickly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment