Thursday, January 12, 2012

Weekly weigh-in

This week has gone well! I reached my goal of working out 5 times this week! :) Getting the double stroller put together has really helped that a lot. 

I've done better finding things to eat and good,filling things at that! Skinnytaste.com is wonderful and teaching me so many awesome things about eating healthy. I still don't love the low/no fat mentality of WW. I'd rather spend my points and get some healthy fat. But her recipes are amazing and healthy and clean!! I'm super impressed and thankful for her website!! 

So now to the weigh-in. I started 161.8. Last week - 159.8. And this week - 158.2! We are making progress. I felt disappointed after last week. But now I'm totally feeling encouraged!! 

How's your weight-loss going?? Any great tips to share?

3 comments:

  1. yay!!! go you! Goodjob Bri!! I am proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good workin!! Umm... yes actually... here's a tip... if you like beer, Michelob Ultra Light = 0 points! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I actually hate beer! But good to know! :) Thx for the support ladies!

    ReplyDelete