Saturday, January 7, 2012

Weight loss plan and weekly weigh-in

Well, I'm no longer off dairy! Hooray! I could not be more excited. It makes normal Weight Watchers feel like a piece of cake. And I feel much more in control and healthy because I'm not calcium deprived.

So we are back to the original plan. Counting points and trying to work out 5 days a week. The workout thing didn't really happen for me this week. Our little girl has still been sick and we were getting very little sleep and there wasn't much "me" time to just get to do my activity of choice.

But no excuses this week! 5 times a week is my goal and I need to reach it :)

So my weigh in for this week. I started at 161.8 and ended at 159.4. It feel like not a whole lot for how much work WWs is..but it is progress. :)

This is good motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment